Level 1 – Condition Reports are designed for modern properties requiring a cursory overview, to ensure there are no major defects.
The entry level survey.
What's included within a home, building and property Condition Report?
- Describes the construction and condition of the property on the date of inspection
- Aims to identify any problems that need urgent attention or are serious
- Aims to identify things that need to be investigated further to prevent serious damage
- Aims to tell about problems that may be dangerous
- Aim to show up potential issues and defects, before any transaction takes place.
What is a condition report?
A Condition report or Home condition report (HCR) is generally suitable for smaller and newer properties and serves as a valuable “MOT” for homeowners looking to assess the general condition of their home. It should be used for a conventional house, flat or bungalow built from common building materials which is in reasonable condition.
This report provides a succinct overview of a residential property and focuses purely on the condition of the property by giving ratings to the different parts of the building and flagging up any areas that need attention. It is a basic ‘traffic light’ survey.